Monday, March 2, 2015

So Done With Winter

     Seriously. Hubs and I were planning a drive up to the mountains today. This was halted by the sleet we had today. I enjoy the winter. Okay not the scraping ice off my car windows, and shoveling snow part. But yes to snowball fights, snowmen and snow angels. Just the beauty of it, glistening in the sun and moon. But enough is enough! I'm ready for Spring. It's lighter in the evenings now, it's time for the plants and trees to start budding and plants seeds to take root and blossom. I love Spring days when you hang your laundry out to dry. It smells so fresh and feels warm from the sun. Love it. My two favorite seasons are transitional. Autumn and Spring. They are moderate, not extreme. Kind of like me I rather think. I can be extreme occasionally but I'm pretty easy going. :-)
     Well I know the week begins but I took off this Monday. I carried over 3 days of vacation that must be used by the 3rd of April. We are getting new operation systems, so I really can't take any days soon. Figured tomorrow (today) was best. Actually looking to maybe get a few things done. We shall see what the roads are like.
     As the weather was not great, I window shopped online. Did pick up a few foot spa type items. A pumice stone, really good foot cream.  I need a pedicure but will at least keep my feet nice.  Ugh my feet were terrible a few years ago. But with scrubbing and exfoliating they finally got nice enough to wear sandals. They are really nice now. Better than ever before, nice and smooth. As pretty as feet can be. Lol. Now to get a nice spring color to brighten them up.
     I'll be back later, got a few thoughts rattling around. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment