Sunday, March 29, 2015

Interesting weekend

     Worked OT yesterday, spoke to some friends. That always a good thing, never long enough. I do need to expand my social group here, but it's so hard. I'm not in school, my job is not conducive meeting anyone. One girl and I have become quite friendly, she and I tend to work OT the same time, so we've bonded a bit. Yesterday afternoon we were chatting and she said to me that is remind her of her aunt. She is from CA and I said oh, how? She the said, she's so much like you, always smiling, funny, nice to be around and good to talk to. I just kind of starred as I was told recently just be myself, people will want to be around me. Here was a coworker saying just that. I think I gulped a bit. I just need to move back to NY or at least go more often. I miss it so much. I'm not truly happy here and it shows to those who really know me. I suppose from what she said, I hide it well. Or perhaps my inner self is just strong, I really never am upset at work. Spencer had a question last week, (he's new).  I knew he did and I held my finger up to basically say hang on. He was listening to my conversation as I was helping the person on the phone. I was done and turned to him and said what's up? He shook his head and told me he wished he could be that easy flowing and nice on the phone. I've done this type of job in so many ways, it's autopilot . The employee on the phone will never know I think they are a brainless twat, but you guys know they bug me, as I have bitched on here. Lol I told him that's the secret. He's pretty good, as this is his first job out of college.  He'll do well.
     I went to a party out in west VA today, wasn't going to but darn it these 4 walls feel like a jail cell sometimes. Was nice, met. Fellow witch, very nice, going up that way soon. There is a tea parlour they want to take me too.  Me - tea? Okay. Lol  The party was so country, it was like a bad movie in some ways. Gingham print was everywhere, it was cute but I felt like I was in a restaurant. The people, most I have never met, were really nice and ran the age gamut from about 20 to 60. It was a nice change of pace. West VA is very nice despite all the jokes about it, some I myself have said.  VA and West VA is horse country and when you go out this far, its easy to tell. Lots of sprawling land with old fashioned wooden fences. I will go out that way again, it was a great shot of fresh air for the mind. :-D
     Oh I pray peeps, I pray that the Mother puts a job in hubby's path. It will so help. :-) We need this, its getting critical, my ass will be back in NY if nothing changes soon.
      Just chillin tonight and still coughing like mad. So early for me tonight. So ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment