Thursday, March 5, 2015

Man It Snowed Alright

     So it's night 2 in the hotel (motel). Seriously, I look around and all I can envision is a motel where you go to get away, on the lam. Hide from others, change your hair , well you get the idea lmao. Did I write this already? And the kicker is the heat is barely working. Holy hell.
     Well we got quite a bit of snow.  About 8 ".  Thankfully Paulo helped me clean my car off. I can't reach the middle of my roof. I'm too short.
      Okay Rob just stopped in, we said we'd hang a bit. I'll be back or maybe in the morning.  I'm  not staying up to late. Want to get in early in the morning.   So ciao for now.
      So next enters Paulo.  So room is freezing and Paulo sees the air conditioning unit by the window. Suggests maybe wall thermostat does not control the temperature.  Well duh. He's right. So. Now room is toasty warm. Rest of group sans 2 come in so the 5 of us just hang out.  Fun to hang and chat with work people on a non work basis. So they all leave by half 11. Jackie is bunking with. me. She's a new temp and if she doesn't work she doesn't get paid plus she says she wants to work.  Good girl.
Coming in to the hotel tonight I had to drive into a non plowed spot.  My car ( a 2014 Ford Fiesta) got in, over the little hump the plow made then settled nicely into the spot.  I went forward and back to make imprints so getting out in the am will be easier.  Don't tell me Fords suck. I love my car. She is great in snow.  So not really much else. So I will now leave you again.  I hope you all have a funky weekend. Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment