Tuesday, March 24, 2015

He Said I Was Pretty and He's 24!!

    Okay, I've been feeling in a funk with this damn cough that's not leaving me, so I promised myself I'd wear make up every day. Nothing evening heavy duty, just the normal day mascara, eyeliner, light shadow and lips. Well Monday my boy toy told me 2x how pretty I am. Then today he is talking and seems he was born in 1990 , so right now he is only 24. Groan. I said I used to go clubbing in Manhattan in the mid to late eighties. I am old. He wrote that I'm not old and I only look like I'm in my late 30's early 40's. Told me I'm pretty. He's 24!  I told him he was sweet, then we laughed about something else. The other guys and some of the chicks also told me that.  Wow all it took was mascara. I think I'm going to look into modeling for big girls of the seasoned variety. I mean I'm not 24, but hey, all they can say is no. I got offers from " photographers" on Tumblr all the time. Most sleezy, but some actually took nice photos. They were not near me though so I declined. I'm also married so I don't have the beauty of taking off for a photo shoot. Use my assets though. I just might. Lol I got big assets. Hahaha
     Other than that, pretty boring day, I got teased by friends. I'm loved, and I love them.  I'm just debating on a bath, some face exfoliation, I'm going to get my pedicure damn it. I've wanted to go the other week but I've saved enough for the 25 dollar loveliness of getting your legs scrubbed and feet massaged then goes painted pretty colors. Saturday maybe. My little sausage toes will be cuties.
So I'm saying good night peeps. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment