Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hump Day Indeed

     I swear, its hump day, and I feel like I walked up that hill and I got over that hill -- about an hour before I was to go home. LOL Plus some employees kicked me on the way down. Not really of course but I really question how some of these people got to where they are. Their emails are snarky and sarcastic. I can appreciate sarcasm, I enjoy it and my mouth often says it way too quick for comfort sometimes BUT this is bad sarcasm so it comes across as just assholic. Is that even a word  lol  REALLY!?
     It was such a crazy day, and I cant imagine I am even saying this, but I actually forgot that hubs took me into work this morning. We were talking at lunchtime and he said I'll see you when I come to get you. The lightbulb went on over my head. Really I was planning things I was going to do after work  D'oh!! 2 weeks til NYC, I want it NOW!! (That my peeps is another type of NY whine (wine LOL)
      I rarely do this blog on my laptop so today its called showtime. Some pics of the last 5,6 months, England and Paris and various times with Sis. Boring for those who dont like pics, beautiful memories for me.  Enjoy I hope
















So there you go, just a smattering of so many pics, Paris , playing hide & seek behind a candelabra with a dear friend, some Guinness with another dear friend. Halloween at work with our resident Rastaman  LOL  Gor hundreds more  DON'T WORRY not posting all of them  HAHAHAHA well peeps Im out, so until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment