Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Snow Team is now


    First part of this. So it's just after 7 and we are all meeting up for dinner. Then we are going back to the hotel for drinks. Not sure who's room we will end up in. Lol it's hard to believe that in 24 hours time there may be a foot of snow on the ground.  If this happens I will be staying st the hotel for another night. I don't mind it, but I miss my hubs. At least like I said in the other blog - I'm not using my vacation.  So off to dins and throwing caution to the wind and some Kracken over ice with some coke.   Will be back later
     Well, change of plans. No rum,  but hubs surprised me at the hotel with wine. I was so happy to see him. The room is meh. I would not pick this place but I had no choice. I really don't want to stay another night but I think I'm going to have to. I made a deal to do this and I keep my word. Well I set my alarm early so I'm going to close soon. I just want to say that today some people made me shake my head, I wonder why people lie sometimes? Any ideas? I'd be curious to know. Well until next time, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment