Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Does It Always Have a To End

     I was taught most things will at some point end. But all this time, I still want to know why? I myself have ended things, I have things end for me. I feel sometimes my (occasional) neediness has pushed people to end things with me. I hope not but I hear it happens. lol I hate when good things end. Sometimes ends are nothing but new starts. I like to think of them that way. We can change things and hopefully those we love in our lives stay with us as those changes occur. 
     My mind is all over the place lately, no surprise I know. My money issues are worse than ever. I tell you if I had to make a mortgage payment I would have about 20 dollars left in the bank. Fortunately I will have this weeks pay and next pay on the 3rd of  April in the bank when this happens, still going to have to make some sweet talking calls to make sure some needed things stay but I'm trying to really remain positive. I'm also thinking of calling our works life management group. I want to speak to legal. The whole pension issue that hubs dropped is still eating at me. It's not fair, we did what the paperwork said. Not our fault they sent the wrong forms. I would like to run it past those who know. I'm also freaking a big about taxes. We always have paid taxes, last year though we actually got money back. I'm hoping it's that way this year. Taxes being done tomorrow so fingers crossed. 
     I don't want to be a complainer. I'm a free spirit type of person, I love to laugh, go out and have fun. It just seems like it's been so long. November I believe it was. Lol. Ah well on this mote I'm ending this entry.  Hehe Ciao For Now 

No comments:

Post a Comment