Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sorry Y'all Been Busy

    Just tired guys, went to the gym again tonight. Trying to go more frequently but I get home late and am a bit sleepy. I'm sorry I haven't been writing boring blogs for you all. Lol  but I will write one tomorrow night. In the meantime life is like this. I'm not getting a bonus this year, only 1% of the company is (and not my tax bracket I'm sure), I did lose 4.5 pounds according to Mondays weigh in. USA got taken out of World Cup but I will still watch it, loving the game.  Short week this week, YAY!  Loving my car that now has 3,129 miles on it already. Fireworks going off right now at 11pm oh goody. Hubs not feeling well, double oh goody! Need a mani/pedi before I go to NY next week. Made a new friend on FB tonight. I have so many friends from England on there now. So fookin cool. Missing my friends here terribly. Just took off my make-up, brushed my teeth and am now sitting here in my slippers writing my blog.  So more to come. Ciao For Now.

1 comment:

  1. WOW.... you got all of you in a slipper ?

    ReplyDelete