Monday, July 14, 2014

I'm Human And I'm A Little Scared

Of what you ask. Of the fact that next week I start a new regime. I am starting with a trainer. 3x a week. OMG me, round chick, who has gone through ranges of clothes that at my highest was almost a fucking 30! I am now teetering between a 24/26. I also have a dress I enjoy in a 22. Good dress so made better. I am going to be so hurting, I know this. But I tired of small steps, I need her to ride my ass. Work with me. I need to remind myself, I am worth knowing, I am an awesome person, who can over push. Hope I'm forgiven for that and the years of caring get remembered, the way I really am. I'm a frantic fun funky lady. I am also not speaking of this again. I'm just going day by day, going my way. You know what I look like, you will see my results or lack of. But no more mention of this. Haven't even mentioned it on the beloved book of Face. My deal, MINE! Once a month I will let you know what's up. So end of August, you'll get an update.
      Now I will be back tomorrow, just so fracking busy at work today. I'm heading to bed early.  Tea first. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment