Thursday, July 31, 2014

Oh What Fun It Is

     So I know it's been a  few days peeps, and not a whole lot going on.  Yesterday at work my mail system failed me and I couldn't send or open my mail, very frustrating, especially when you are emailing fomrs to people on a regular basis. Well in regards to this, I spent the entire morning with my thumb up my butt waiting for my computer ti be fixed.  I don't like not doing anything, the time goes by so slow.  Luckily we were slow so it wasn't too bad.
     Picked hubs up at the car dealership last night and I almost forgot to do that, and went home instead. Good think he reminded me before I left. Oh I would have been in TROUBLE!! LOL
     I did read something interesting today, that they had found an old ship buried under the rubble of the World Trade Center in NYC. They dated it back to the revolutionary times. Who knows what may be buried there, maybe the movie National Treasure was more spot on than we were made to believe. Cue freaky music...hahahahaha
    Oh just keep going back and forth as I get calls but you don't even know. I'm going to say ciao now as I have been boring. I see my trainer tonight, that Amazon!! :-D   Until next we meet.  Ciao For Now

1 comment:

  1. YOU MEAN NATIONAL TREASURE ISN'T TRUE ???????? OMG .... bubble burst

    ReplyDelete