Tuesday, July 8, 2014

In Dire Need Of A Facial

     Ugh my skin is feeling so dry and looking icky. You know those little bumps under the skin. They call it congested skin. I call it time to give yourself a facial with a nice steam face wash. The kind some people do when you have a head cold. Run the water really hot then drape a towel over your head and let the steam open your pores. I then like to use that lovely scrub, the one with brown sugar and honey, crushed almonds. You almost want to eat the damn stuff but rub it on, get that skin glowing. Finish with an astringent toner, cool water and a good moisturizer. Clarins or Origins are my two. I have Origins here, the other at my dad's. Love spa days, need a pedi, got my nails done but had no time for the pedi. Soon. Such a diva I am! Lmao
      This diva is back to blonde peeps. I like it better, the red shows my roots too soon. News flash, I'm not a natural redhead or blonde!! SHOCKER I know. 😳 I feel better as a blonde, more saucy. Hehehe
       Well work wasn't too bad, I'm sure as more people actually read their emails we will get more calls. Vacation changes and mandatory shut downs. Some not bothered at all some are furious. I'm kinda apathetic about it. They aren't going to change it so why bitch about it, but man some folks just like doing it. And they excel too. They yell at us like we made the changes. No person on the phone, I work here too and am just as affected as you are. But go ahead, tell me how this will ruin all your plans because you are being forced to take a vacation!! Boohoo. 😁
      Just wanted to stop in to say hi , let you know what the work secret was and let you know that I lost another pound. Whoot whoot and probably gained it back tonight. Ate late and they gave me fried chicken instead of grilled on my salad tonight and I ate it! Oh god it was good, but truth? My tummy isn't happy with me. Now my own body bitches at me? Bloody hell!! 😉
So peeps, ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment