Saturday, July 5, 2014

Small Miracles

     Not taking huge leaps but trying a little every day. The little things that may not seem big but do add up. Parking now in last rows at work, and walking around the office on breaks instead of going on Facebook. Just now, beautiful sunny day. Stopped at Starbucks and got a passion iced tea. No sugar no Splenda as it tastes lovely on its own. Very refreshing. I also did not drive through although the pic I posted on FB seems it. Lol. But I was thinking "now what little bit of something sweet cani get?"  REALLY MARY? So after wrestling with my powerful sweet tooth I opted with a banana.  Haven't eaten much today but realised stupid to get sweets or pastry.  Figured the banana although not the healthiest fruit was a decent option. Big yay for me people. I know - big deal is what you're thinking, but those who know me, know it is. This is hard. This is not like 30 or even 40lbs. ITS HARD! I'm human. I need to give myself a kudos sometimes as well as my ass kicks I need. 😎. Well hello from me to you, on a glorious Saturday . Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment