Sunday, July 6, 2014

Hello Monday, knew you'd arrive on time!

     So here I sit, tea on the table next to me. Using stevia now to sweeten my beverages. Cut out all artificial sweeteners. Everyone told me how bad they are but even though I know it, I had to stop on my own. Stevia is a plant and I use Stevia in the Raw, just stevia. It's sweet, and I'm getting used to the taste. Don't care for it in coffee but since I drink tea mostly it's fine. Man I was a cooking machine tonight. Bought minced turkey breast meat and made my own sausage patties, used vadalia sweet onions and spices and even chopped up an apple. Made a bunch of 4-5 ounce patties and they were yummy. That was tonight's dinner. Went to the farmers market and bought some bi color corn that I took off the cob after cooking. ( In the microwave! So easy and perfect, who knew??) bought some super nice cherries also.  I also made egg muffins using eggs, diced onions, tomatoes and spinach. With basil, garlic powder and cayenne for kick. Really good and you know I have to laugh. After years of watching Food TV, I can actually chop pretty well and I took the spinach and rolled it and did that chiffonade. I was a chopping fool UNTIL......I almost chopped into my finger. My nail stopped it but I did get a teeny nick in my thumbnail. And after a mani today. Lmao fear not I filed it smooth and continued on. I'm a trouper what can I tell you? BWAHAHAHA
     Enthralling aren't I? Yes I am. I'm a silly girl, and today I decided I needed panties. Didn't get any. I went and they had some very boring granny panties. I need to go to Cacique and get my cool panties. Designs and fun patterns. I got new bras from there. A cool lime green with hot pink lace, a hot pink one with black lace and a leopard one with black lace. That's right babies, you heard me.  Grrrr baby grrr. I just need some leopard panties to go with it. Will wear black for now. Why can't big gals have fun undies too? No reason I tell you, none!!
     My friend's son had his prom. Oh man I loved my prom. It was the end of the 1970's, very end, but we looked fine. Me in my powder blue gown and him in his matching powder blue tux, with dark blue velvet edging on the lapels. Sharp looking lad and lass we were. We danced the night away at the Hawaii Kai, The Copacabana, and finally the playboy club. I have regaled you with these tales I'm sure. I had such fun though. Tonight hubs danced me around the living room after dinner. I love when he gets silly. I wish he would get a job though, not for me but for him. His scratching is the same but it's so hard for him to get moving due to it. I was hoping he would come to NY this coming weekend with me but no, as par for the course I go alone. It's fine though, seeing friends as always. No goodies his time but going to a place I actually saw on Diners Drive. Ins and Dives. called TheSparrow  Inn. It's in Astoria Queens , looks so funky. Must go and see what it's all about.
      Well peeps it's almost quarter to midnight and this sleepy bunny is heading to bed. So have a great Monday, and as always ciao for now.





No comments:

Post a Comment