Sunday, July 27, 2014

It Loves Me Too Much

     I'm talking about my fat. I try and try to get it to leave, but it stays with me. Lol I mean, we have been together for so many years. Keeping me warm in the winter, cushions my fall, and oh yes, helps a great deal on hard wooden benches. So really I can't blame it for wanting to hang around me, hell, I'm adorable! Lol it's time though, so Ms. Fat, please go away. I'm not saying I want you all to go, just some of you. I've waved bye-bye to some of you, and now some more of you must scoot. Oh and on your journey out of me, please, a few of you feel free to climb upwards to my boobs. LMAO
     Lazy Sunday, did all the food prep already, chicken has been marinating since last night. I bought 4lbs for tonight and to freeze dinners for a few weeks. I also made burgers, and turkey sausage. I find it's easier to cook & freeze every other weekend or so. This way we eat real food, instead of drive thru crap.
     Headed to NY in about 3 weeks, I was chatting with my friend and we are discussing going to Hershey PA and go to the spa for a long weekend. I am looking forward to it. I mean it won't be until the Spring, but will be fun.
     Okay peeps that's it for a Sunday morn, ciao for now, be back later.

2 comments: