Tuesday, July 22, 2014

I got nothing lol

     I am just chillin with hubs, not doing much. Got home about a hour ago. Not going into it, well a bit, but I said I wouldn't mention it. So I fibbed a bit, lol. But hey it's the only thing interesting today, work was busy but the same as always. So here goes.
     She's a friggin' amazon! I barely got on the treadmill, but she had me doing these exercises that worked my legs and I used the big work out ball to do ab exercises. I felt those suckers I tell ya. Left feeling tired but accomplished. I have a saying on my desk at work that says, Life Begins Outside Your Comfort Zone. I think I took a few steps tonight in that direction. I can say the word of the day tomorrow will be ADVIL!! lmao
     So tomorrow I promise no more talk of weight or trainers. Hopefully something interesting happens tomorrow . BWAHAHA.  So until then ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment