Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Hump day =

Where the fuck did I get a stomach virus?  I'm home and bored and cranky. Had a cup of tea today. That's it and it's already almost 2 in the afternoon. Hubs just went off to the store to get light eats. I'm not very hungry, but a bit of broth sounds do-able. Ugh I hate getting sick. I left work yesterday afternoon. Slept till 11am today after up most of the night. Poor me. Lol nah I'll be fine.
     Although I haven't watched any World Cup today. Haven't missed a day so far. Maybe not all the games but I did catch Suarez take a bite. What the hell? Can his ass NOW! {shakes head-just amazed at people}
     I'm in my room, on my own at the moment. Watching a repeat of the TV show BONES. Cat is on the bed, looking at me to give her more cuddles. I have my tea cup next to me. A Doctor Who tardis teapot with the dregs of loose Earl Grey. Two special items indeed. Not the tea dregs LOL. The tea cup was a Christmas gift. I have a tea for one {another Christmas gift} in the same pattern. Moonlight Roses it's called. It's lovely! But I look at my nightstand, I wonder what it says about me. Along with the teapot and teacup, you'll find usual objects. Body lotion (Molton Brown ginger lily), candle (Yankee Candle Beach Plum), lamp (brass w/off white shade) , small funky box that holds a few earrings and bracelets I use frequently (wooden carved w/soft lining in pink) I used to have a lace doily under the lamp. Maybe it's the show, but I wonder what someone would surmise about me if they saw my nightstand? What would they imagine me to be like? The thought that I could be that easy to figure out kind of annoys me. I like to think I'm a bit complicated. Aren't we supposed to be? I'm pretty simple in most things, but like all of us, my experiences have added layers to me. Now I can say that I know at least one person who can read me like a book. I'm kinda glad about that, yet it gets me as I can't return it as fully. I'm knowing but still confused. Hahaha. My friends do get me though, and that is mutual. Thank the Gods for them. They keep me grounded and they often don't even know it. Buy yeah for them.
     See the reason I love them so is that I am such a true libra. I will say one thing, mean it 100%, but then do something so opposite what I said. It (and I I'll admit) will do your head in.  ooh perhaps I need to eat something, I'm getting all freaky deeky in my thoughts. Lmao.
     I may be back later. I'm not sure. Hubs just got back so I will have some soup.  So I'm saying Ciao For Now.




No comments:

Post a Comment