Monday, June 23, 2014

Busy Day I Tell Ya!

     Today was busy, but good. The sucky thing though I have a sneaking suspicion that we are not getting increases this year. Not thrilled about this. I got a good review, was hoping for a bit more money. Oh well! Who knows I may be wrong, but I don't think so. 😟
     Well today was WW, okay another pound gone. This must stop, I must lose more. We know how, I know and yes, I am going to the gym after work. I have to admit that I am at the age now where diet is not going to do it alone. This is how I lost steady a while back so not that huge an epiphany. Lol I have been trying to get up early and when I wasn't working this worked well but paired with work I think I will do better going after work. More on that on tomorrow night's blog.
We discussed summer road blocks like BBQ's and such. So we picked what we would like from the list of pictures. Then we looked at the same photos with the points on them. What I picked was 20 points, holy cow. So the point was how we need to decide if what we want is points worthy. I started to laugh, it reminded me of an old episode of Seinfield. It was when Elaine was dating a guy and she wasn't sure if he was sponge worthy. The sponge being a type birth control in the 80's. Lol it just reminded me of that, and it made me laugh. Luckily I'm not the only twisted mind in the group. 😆
     Well that's it for today, hope you're all having or will have sweet dreams. Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment