Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Up Up And Away

     So, I weighed in yesterday. Not a pound was lost that week. What was list was inches. I have read that will happen sometimes. I am glad but it made me angry, I wanted to lose weight.  I told a friend today, his reply was keep going. Lol great advice indeed, straight forward, not sugar coated. Is it any wonder I love my friends? I am trying the smoothies route. I had a green smoothie today for lunch and I felt quite full until dinner. So methinks breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Along with string cheese, salad, and fruits. Then dinner is the Italian meatballs I made this weekend (no breadcrumbs) and more veg.   Let's see, because I need a certain number of calories so who knows, I may have not lost weight since I came under both points (on weight watchers) and calories (on my fitness pal). Lol
    So as I sit here in my bedroom, I am thumbing through a woman's catalog. They claim they now offer "Goddess sizes" I was amused, that that is their term for plus sized clothing.  Why yes I am a Goddess. It nice that they acknowledge this. Lol   They have very "witchy" clothes, meaning a bit old fashioned, flows with lace. But also some awesome dresses. I'm tempted, but they are not cheap. So on a sale I may indulge, just to see the quality. Hehe
    Short and sweet blog tonight. Just like me. Lmao
     Well I am just rambling so I'm saying good night. Until next time peeps, ciao for now






No comments:

Post a Comment