Sunday, June 15, 2014

Tomorrow Is The Day

     I am starting a regime of green smoothies at least once a day. I have done research and found my mix. It's basically kale mixed with banana, strawberry, mixed with flax, soy, and maca powders. Touch of stevia for sweetness. I will also mix mango and strawberry, blueberries and banana. Not using almond milk, I'm just using water. They say it's the best for weight loss. "They" say a lot don't they. Lol We shall see. Wish me luck. I'm dead serious about eating better. I am in a good place. I must admit I'm enjoying going to the meetings with my friend from work. The leader is very good too, that makes a difference. What also makes a difference is that hubs is doing this along with me. It's been a long road so far and I've done it, but now I'm on the next level. I am not kidding myself, it's going to get harder. I already see gravity making me cringe. Boobs are not what they used to be. I keep getting told not to worry about silly things but see to me they're not silly. I had much bigger boobs. Of course I was lots fatter, that's right I said the F word. FAT FAT FAT!!! I can fix this in time but I'm self concious. I'm not saying I'm not sexy, but I want to be satisfied with me. I know I will have fun in England. It will be here soon and I will be able to walk it with the best of them. 
     Speaking of England, well Europe in general. I am so into European football. Soccer to us in the states. I'm watching the World Cup every day. Getting a good grasp on it too. I really hope I get to see my friend's son play when I go overseas. I am all set. I have my ticket, my passport, my case. I do want to get an over the shoulder little bag to hold my credentials plus bit of make up, money and my passport. Yes I'm such a brat. Lmao.
     Today was Father's Day, and I spoke to my Da. Was good to chat with him. I would really love to live in NY again. Not going to happen though. Hubs not a fan of NY. I wanted to go see the play Hedwig and the Angry Inch with Neal Patrick Harris. He leaves in August.  Well I went online and not one ticket available for weekends. It's the only time I can go. I was gutted. So I went to several brokers pages, holy shit. $130.00 for last row balcony. I'm still tempted lol. I am dying to see a play. Lasts ones I saw were La Cage Aux Folles and Godspell, I enjoyed them so much. Nothing like a live production. Want to see more 😎
     Well peeps, it's time to get ready for bed. I want to give myself a facial. Relax with. Warm cup of tea and my book.  So until next time, ciao for now. 



1 comment:

  1. Can I just interject young lady !?!?! - European football... no such thing. Only in North America is it not known as football... everywhere else in the world it is... and in football we use our feet... predominantly...funny that ! LOL xxx Glad you're enjoying the world cup !

    ReplyDelete