Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 bye bye

     Writing this from my hospital room, I may even be here tomorrow at midnight when 2014 comes rushing in. I admit I will be upset. Not that I was going anywhere, but would be nice to be in my own bed when all is done. Although this bed here has this really cool traction bar with a chain bar attached which off course my mind wanders and thinks of cool ways to use this , hehe. I'm so naughty but hey, I will be the same in 2014, so get used to it ☺️
     I am not going to focus on negative, I am going to work to make 2014 the way I want it to be. And that's what is my focus, no resolutions I will break I a day. Just to move forward and better myself as I can. Got to work for things right? So I will work.  I'm trying to sleep but can't , so I'm jumping on here to wish everyone a fabulous 2014
      That's it and I'm sure there will be some sappy blog tomorrow. Lol. So ciao for now peeps. Until next year 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment