Sunday, December 22, 2013

Here We Go Again.

     Well I'm in hotel again, the hot water heater hubs bought is not the correct connection, or something like that. So he got us a room for tonight. I don't mind as the bed is better than ours and someone else cooks breakfast. Lmao I tell all of you peeps, this year is ending on a not so great note for so many people I know. I'm actually okay, I mean I would love my friends near me and have hot running water but in the grand scheme, to stomp my foot over these issues would make me the spoiled brat. I have 2 friends who lost parents just this month. I have several friends who are realizing  the men they live may not be the right one and in one case definitely not. Another who is calling it quits. Does this happen so that the rest of us get a kick in the arse, letting us know that maybe it's not bad, or at least not as bad as we think.
     I can nitpick, a lot, oh yes I can. But in comparison to last year, I'm golden. This year I am not in hospital, I don't have antibiotics running through my veins. I am relatively healthy, and looking forward to some wonderful things. I am planning to make my dreams come to fruition one at a time. I am going to try, try I said, to not worry about things I have no control over. I know I will win this and lose this both. But going to try.
     I wish I could make all my friends lives perfect, but I realize that's not my place. My place as a friend is to listen, let them know I love and care for them and am here should they need to cry, vent, scream or have an ear that is not going to judge them. Offer advice maybe, with the understanding that it's free and worth every penny. Or tuppence lol (inside giggle. I hope lmao) it can get better and if we have no bad, how would we know we have it good.
      I am being brought a cup of tea right now, I am very appreciative because a cup of tea makes you relax and think a bit more clearly. ☕️ Personally I'm in a decent holding pattern. Not much other than the heater issue. I just cut all my nails off. I was letting the tips I had put on grow out and I didn't get a fill. I'm going to grow the tips off so my nails stay strong. Whenever I have removed them, my nails are weak then break. Not this time. So right now I have my real nails with little burgundy tips. Looks funny, but who cares. It's going to be my mark for now. Oh look, there's Mary, her nails look odd but interesting. I can hear it now. Lmao
      Well peeps, I'm out of here. Hope your weekends were great. Let me know if you want. No one really replies anymore and you know how much I live comments, BWAHAHA   Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment