Friday, December 27, 2013

Being Sick Blows! And not The Fun Way

My temperature has looked like a bad NASDAQ. 101.4, 100.8, 100.2, climbing back to 101.4 and now 101.6.  I am sitting here in bed as hubs is asleep ( a rare thing I don't want to disturb). I am so uncomfortable, but oddly my cat us lying next to me and her fur feels so good on my skin. I love the feel of fur on my skin. I used to have a fur mitt, it was used in amour (teehee) just to rub your partner down. It's very sensual, and I like the feel. It wasn't anything more than relaxing and went well with wine. Lovely way to end a passion filled evening. God, even sick I'm a horndog! Not really but I feel cranky, like I want to cuddle but not get hubs sick too. Maybe one of those body pillows, that might work. Spray it with cologne and sink into it. 😉☺️
     Oh I just took a quiz that us supposed to tell you where you are from. I got New York! Spot on, hoe about that. Lol. Okay I'm getting delerious. I so need to sleep but - not happening! Sigh.  Well peeps have a fabulous Friday. Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment