Tuesday, December 10, 2013

People Can Still Amaze Me

        I've already said this on Facebook. Tonight the hubs and I were at a very bad for you taco place. He wanted burritos and I got a naked taco salad. Well when we got up to the window to pay, we were told no need. The guy told us the woman in front if us had paid for it and told him to wish us a Merry Christmas. A "Pay It Forward" moment. I was so touched, it wasn't the amount, it was the gesture. We get so caught up in the holiday crazy, that it's just nice to be reminded of what matters.  Doing a kindness without expecting anything back.  I don't know why she chose us but bless her for doing it.
     It capped off a snowy lazy work day and for me that can cause me to think of things I shouldn't. Oh peeps this girl was thinking some fun naughty things. And I will leave it at that. Lmao
I got my tree at work today and it's quite cute. It needs balls though. I've got to pick up some little ones soon.  I can't believe how soon Chrimbo is. I must ship gifties.  I was so ahead then snow came. Looks pretty but not good for shopping as hubs took me to work these past few days.
     Well it's almost half eleven. And before I turn into a pumpkin I'm going to say ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment