Friday, December 6, 2013

Listen To The Rhythm Off The Falling Rain

     Well it's an hour til the Witching hour hits. I'm sitting here after a quite enjoyable calm night. A nice meal and catching up on my episodes of The Voice tv show. And now we have low lights on and I am indulging in a most excellent glass of  Pryat rum. Thank you again! 😘 I took my friends advice, and used the skin from an orange to rub the oils around the top of my new "rocks" glass. I filled the glass with ice cubes and rum and the flavor of the rum combined with the oil of the orange is making my mouth and throat very happy, as well as relaxing my body with a warm feeling. The rain is making music on the windows and it's just a lovely calmness I'm feeling right now. Bit ""floaty" if that makes sense. I would love to share this with the gentleman who sent this to me, some cool jazz in the background and most excellent talk, would round out a fab night. One day I will, as well as share with his family. For now though I am lost in my moment. Sharing it with all of you.
     It ends a rather good work day. We decorated our office, and the tree looks nice and bows all around. My little tree will arrive Tuesday. I think it will be my only tree this year I think. We have 2 nice ones in the storeroom but hubs is not a big fan of Christmas. I know seems impossible, but years of struggling as a young teen, kind of put the frown on, as the December days wind down. Now me, well fuck we all know I'm as giddy as a kid at Christmas.  This year though I don't want to argue it so all my holiday will be at work. Going to decorate my desk, then of course my in-laws decorate and have a huge tree. We go there so I share in their tree ☺️So not too shabby. 
     I'm headed into the office in the morning, I know Saturday! But I need to wrap gifts and they are there and the post office is close, so makes sense right? Lol
     Well my glass of rum is almost gone and I want to enjoy the last few mouthfuls quietly, so I'm saying as always, ciao for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment