Monday, December 9, 2013

This The Season

     You know what really creams my corn? People who you have known for over 20 years, for some reason have no time fir you. You have called, left messages, texted, and on a day like your birthday they can't even be bothered to say happy birthday. But then they text you a happy birthday saying they were out of range, yet their other half was on there several times. Someone you have purposely traveled for. Been supportive in their endeavors and for some reason they have stopped being in contact with you. Not even a phone call. Ever! I know I sound trite and bitchy. But you know what, it is my fault perhaps. Maybe I am too over the top, hell no maybe about it, I am over the top. It's easy to leave when you're not there. It hurts. I admit that now, it really fuckin hurts...sigh....  Tidings of comfort and joy right?    I want all you friends to tell me if and how I annoy you - please!
      I will say I do like the snow, but not a fan of the ice though. See I have things to ship out and I can't get to where I need to go if I don't have the ability to get there. These must ship out so they are received by Christmas. Hubs and I are going out for Christmas or the eve, depends when we go to the in-laws. That will be fun. Going to NY this weekend to see my dad and some friends. Unfortunately I need to give one of them hugs and love as her mother passed away on Saturday. Sad, so sad.
      Well guys I need to get you all a blog worth reading, it will happen soon. I'm going to sleep early as more snow coming. So until then, ciao for now.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment