Thursday, December 26, 2013

Well The Hoopla Is Over, For Now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

     Well Christmas is over, Boxing Day is over, only thing next is week is New Years. I'm looking forward to 2014, so many things to look forward too. I'm sorry if my last post was mean, but I'm feeling like shite. It's now half 8 in the evening, and my temperature is still 101.4, I'm uncomfortable. I am watching tv and hanging on Facebook but bored! Two friends facetimed me today and that was really nice, I really enjoyed that. I'm hoping to go in tomorrow but if I have a fever I'm calling my manager to get her view. I don't like taking off, I enjoy my job.
     Oh peeps I hope to chat with several of you tomorrow, but right now I'm going to bed. I'm very sleepy, I'm medicated up too. So ciao for now. Xx๐Ÿ˜ท

No comments:

Post a Comment