Thursday, December 12, 2013

I Really Should Get To Sleep

     I have work in the morning and I will be driving myself. As much as it was nice getting driven around town, it put a serious dent in my Christmas prep. I have to pick things up, ship things off, and I'm sitting here at 20 min to 1am, not able to sleep. Thoughts like, will I get this all done, will I get the work party flyers out, how did I gain 5lbs? I know it will get done, flyers will be done and I know damn well how it got there. Too many "oh I made these you must try one " cookies from co-workers along with gym closing early and all day due to weather. Back to gym tomorrow after work, I miss it. Oh god did I say that? Hahaha  I am okay with a few pounds over the holiday, but I don't want to lose the gym schedule, as that should keep me even. I bought fiber powder that you take as a supplement with meals. It's supposed to help you feel fuller, I looked it up. The one I got is the main ingredient in a pill that people are swearing helps lose inches but those pills are expensive. So I got this, if it fills me up I'm happy. There is no magic pill, but if I feel fuller, eat my good foods and work out, well can't hurt me. I'll let you know if I see any difference. Ah the holidays, I'm not stressed but just a bit anxious. Lol
     Next, oh man, ever text something, and then think, oh I hope they get how I meant that. Did that this evening, and I hope he knows I was trying to be funny, but I'm fretting that it may seem petty. Fuck, see I do this. Ack, I do before thinking. Always have, been burnt, but I slip sometimes and just do it again.
     Well another short blog, I need to get to bed. I'll give you bigger ones I promise.  So as always ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment