Sunday, December 15, 2013

Surprises

    Love them, right? Not all are good. Let's see didn't get to NY as weather was bad but that turned out okay, as I got bloody sick! Stomach thing from out of the blue? So weekend spent very close to home, if you know what I mean. Ick! Well let's see,  it gets even better. Our hot water heater died. So tomorrow I get to shower at the gym. I never really needed a gym bag as I go home after doing my circuit but hey I'm good with new things.  Lol.  I really need to get to ups tomorrow or Tuesday the latest. Must ship, must ship. 🎁🎁 how was I so ahead and then so far behind?  Silly bunny me! Oh well. Despite all this I'm in a good mood. Let's be real,  this time last year I was in a hospital room. I'm not this year, and I'm down 2 full dress sizes, 3 if it's a better end store! I have my health and those I love. So I'm real good!
      Hope you all had great weekends, I'm off to sleep as it's an early rise tomorrow. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment