Monday, December 16, 2013

As It Was

     Well , this is amusing, to me at least.  If you didn't read it, our hot water heater broke. So hubs is going to fix it. This will take a few days. So tonight we got a hotel room. This way after being ill, I can have a nice hot bath, and wash my hair. Just for tonight though as it should be righted in a few days. I can heat up water to wash up, but if it goes more than that I will just shower at the gym doing the hair again. So this time I am not hooked up to a picc line getting antibiotics, oddly enough I am in the same room as before. So as I twirl my glass, watching the orange peel go round and round, I hear the ice machine in the hall. I'm downing the last sip of my rum, thankfull for the upcoming new year and all the new things I'm going to do and see.
     I probably shouldn't have had the rum considering I haven't eaten much today and I'm feeling lovely floaty.  Wish I was out with friends right now, enjoing my buzz. Ah well. Lol. Shutting down now so ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment