Sunday, December 8, 2013

If You Don't Want It Raw, Maybe You Shouldn't Care

     Today was the calm before the storm, literally. It's almost 2am, about 6 hours from now the snow is supposed to start. Not bad really, about 3" but and this but is the kicker. It's all going to turn to sleet then icy rain. So I am not going anywhere tomorrow. I got all my gifties wrapped today, but they need to be shipped. I am going to have to Fed Ex I think as they are heavy. I am concerned about customs charges. Post office doesn't do that but I need one item especially to be really wrapped well, as it's glass. It's the hols, so I am thrilled to be able to get things for those I love. The odd thing is today, as much as I was happy in wrapping each gift, as my Christmas music blared from my Ipod, it was later in the day I was just as sad. I don't know why exactly. I feel like I'm losing Christmas a little. THAT would be a personal tragedy. I so love this time of year, but I just don't know. I've been crying on & off all night. Keeping to myself actually. I had a good laugh with the hubs earlier, was nice, but I have my headphones on tuning the world out. Maybe I just need it. I was eying my rum again but decided against it. Hubs is not having a good night and I can't afford not to be at 100% of my senses. Should I need to drive somewhere tonight. Hope not, so far so good. I can only be here, I can't help, SUCKS!
     So peeps, I am going to try and sleep, so until tomorrow I say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment