Sunday, November 17, 2013

TidBits

     Well, let's see, back home in VA, not feeling well. I'm sure a good nights sleep after a nice warm cup of tea, and I'll be right as rain.  Oh I must share this funny with you. Maybe I shouldn't but those of you who know me personally will be able to imagine the blank look on my face followed by the look of the lightbulb lighting as I "get it" LOL. On Friday before I left to go to NY , I was in the toilet and hubs was standing in there and he was naked. So im looking at his crotch and I just blurt out " your ball sack doesn't look right!" He looks at me and asks why. Here's the "me" moment. I say "it looks cockeyed!" He stares at me with a look and after a second I realize what I said. I laughed for 5 minutes. He did too, I just say stupid stuff I guess. Hehe 😳
      New York was nice, quiet trip, but a nice one. Really didn't tell anyone sans one pal. Didn't see her last trip. We had a great night, killed a bottle of wine and had the new sprice Jagermeister. It tastes like Pfeffernuse. Which is a kind of gingerbread Christmas cookie/biscuit. It's really good. I recommend it. Work tomorrow, but before that, I'm going to the gym. I'm jealous of my friend who walks so much. 😆  I don't have a far trek for work like he does. I get in my car, drive 5 miles then park. I'm parking further away from door and I've taken to using the stairs but I'm on the second floor. Lol I'm tethered to my desk to, so gym is important, now more than ever.  I need to drop at least 50 pounds by the time I get to England next year. OMG I will be almost at my goal. I'm trying to picture it, hard to do. But I have an email from a dear friend telling me I will get to it. He was right, I can tell it. I'm doing it for me of course, but it's nice to feel pretty and sexy. 😜.
      Bringing a big bowl of meatballs to work for the peeps there. I made about 35 meatballs yesterday, so lots extra, and they were quite tasty if I say so myself. Lol. Well peeps, my Up band tells me I need to go to bed at 10:45 pm tonight. No I'm not joking, lol. So I have an hour to wind down, hehe. Just finishing my tea, and watching a repeat of The Big Bang Theory. Then it will be bedtime for Mary when it's over, so as always I say, ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment