Monday, November 11, 2013

11th month, 11th day, 11th hour

     Well today is/was Verteran's Day, Rememberence Day. We honor those men and women who fought for our freedoms. I have all branches of the armed services in my family sans one, The Coast Guard. I do have a dear friend though who was in the guard so all accounted for. I thank them all for protecting my arse, that's for sure.
      So today was my first day back after being out most of last week. Day went well enough, my first call had me chuckling to myself. When I asked if there was anything else I could do for him, he said no, have a good day, and great voice by the way. I actually kind if giggled a thank you. Really Mary, you get a compliment and become a 14 year old teenager? But yeah, I kinda did. Lol A busy morning gave way to a quiet afternoon.  So my only panties in a bunch scenario would be my background check. Of all things, they can't verify my high school records. I wrote back the email, really it was long ago and were they remembering to use my maiden name. Seems my school wasn't answering the calls, so I will call them in the morning.  "hello brother David, it's Mary" lol oh hell. Worst case, when I go to NY this weekend I will bring back my diploma, scan it as proof, I is educated! Lmao!!
     Well tomorrow night I'm finally getting my hair done, OH MY GOD, SHE'S going to the hairdresser!!! Alert the media. Maybe nothing to you, but my hair is a hot mess right now. My blond gets more pop, I love the blonde. I'm thinking of a new style, still keeping a bob like look. I'll take a pic. Nothing very exciting, tonight, so I'm not going to force banal ramblings on you all. So that means, I'm going to bid you all good night. So ciao for now peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment