Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teach Your Children Well

     But please remember you did! Have faith that they know what the fuck they are doing. I'm singling out you Dads out there. We were daddy's little girls , you were our first crush, you helped us see what we needed to see in a man but please realize we are not forever 10. Although we appreciate your caring and you still fretting over us PLEASE PLEASE trust yourself to know we have grown up and wiser (hopefully). I love my dad with all my heart but sometimes I want to drop kick him across a football field! I go visit him and no matter what I say I'm doing when there I get some kind of argument. I'm alwYs going somewhere or going something and it's tiring trying to fit it all around his expectations, especially when he says I do what I want it's my house too all within the same breath! I actually hung up on him tonight as he got me so angry. I love to cook and he freaks out because I say I'm going to cook Saturday. I don't understand what it had to even do with him. As a matter of fact I will be home most if the day since I have other things I need to do. Like writing Christmas cards out for him. I won't be, as he says, out galavanting. Sheesh it does my head in. I'm not perfect far from it. But if I annoy any if you in this matter, please know it's what I learned from Dsd.  So yes teach your children well. Never know what we will pick up !  Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment