Sunday, November 10, 2013

Is It Really Only Eight PM?

     This daylight savings time switch to standard time sucks big hairy balls. It's only 8PM and it feels like it's already close to midnight. Granted I have been ill for the last few days, so perhaps my body is still not up to 100% but damn. It's too early to feel this late. LOL
      So the last few days have been not my most exciting, but I did get about half of my Christmas presents, the ones I have to ship out, ordered. I'm excited about the boys, I hope he likes them. I'm going to need a bit of help with the girls though. Lol I have lots of ideas but I need a little guidance on them. I love sending prezzies! Eeeeeee - that's a squeal of delight. ☺️
      I am such a silly Baggins, I was on EBay and was "this close" to bidding on a set of Elf on the Shelf dolls. From when I was a kid. They were the exact same ones. Memories came rushing back, isn't funny that I was going to buy memories for a mere $18.65. But then I realized memories have no price and these were not the ones from my childhood. I may have purchased them if I had children, but no, so the bidding went past me, and as a side note, those suckers sold final bid at $32.45! OMG they probably cost $3.00 if that much when they were new! So I guess someone was able to put a price on memories. ๐Ÿ˜œ
       Well tomorrow it's back to work, Tuesday will be the gym, work, then hair cut & color. This gorgeousness doesn't happen all by itself you know. BWAHAHA  a peeps I still got it! Now what to do with it!  HAHAHAHA ooh somebody stop me! ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜
         I will stop myself, and say as you all know, ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment