Thursday, November 28, 2013

Burp!

     Well Thanksgiving is done. The Alka Seltzer is at the ready, and a cup of tea to relax. I must say, I am quite pleased with my eating tonight. Some turkey. Then a spoonful of green bean casserole, same with the mashed potatoes. A bit more of the asparagus and carrots, and okay two healthy tablespoons of stuffing. (A major weakness I wil admit) then a small roll. Later a normal size piece of pumpkin pie. We have wonderful leftovers for tomorrow night which will be about the same amounts, minus the pie and whipped cream.  Okay okay, I had wine, and cocktails. So bad Mary on those. But I am not over stuffed as some are. The food was lovely, and conversations good and easy flowing. All in all just a wonderful night. So we are now settled in for the night. Hopefully an up eventful one. So far so good. Mood is calm and happy.
     Now comes the choice tomorrow is do I go shopping, or do Christmas cards. I'm thinking it may be a combo of both. I am also planning a trip to the gym in the morning as long as they are open. I was on my feet today, but I wasn't walking. So grrr, not many steps on my Up. Oh well. I can tell by my body. I am competing with me, no one else. Although I do look in awe sometimes at my friends stats on there. Lol
     Well peeps not much else going on, very VERY chill day. Loved it. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿ—
      I will say, as I do, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment