Thursday, November 28, 2013

Enter The Light Of Day

     Well I came home tonight and it seems like things are seemingly normal. Very nice greeting, nice meal. A good talk. I made it known that I'm scared, I said that perhaps we need to speak with someone. It was met, at first, with denial, but then he warmed up to the idea. We shall see, we shall see.
      I just want to interrupt this blog to tell the people who listened to me, that you rock. You guys make me laugh when I need it and that is priceless. I wonder at things sometimes, the occurrences of last night re-opened communication on this issue. Moving forward is the only option.
     Now getting to my other thoughts. Ooh exciting I know! Lol. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. The day when Americans sit down and give thanks for the things they have, then after gorging themselves they lay in a stupor until they can move again. This is when they go out and buy more things to be thankful for. This holiday has become a true celebration of gluttony. Not only organic but in monetary meanings. Stores are even open on Thanksgiving, money money. We are thankful for 30% off , it's crazy!
     As for us, we are headed over to the in-laws and I have to admit we have scaled the food down. We don't gorge, we enjoy our time together. Food is not the focus of this day, it's a player in the day, but not the main view. We have things to be thankful for, last night aside, I go full time on my job Monday, I have my friends, family, and I'm getting more fit and I will be, by the end of 2014 a world traveler! Yes, I hate to tell you all but I may be mentioning that once or twice more. Lmao
     It's not easy this thing called life. I've got obstacles, big ones, but with resolve, patience and lots of perseverance, not to mention luck, love, and hope, I'll get through. I'm smiling right now and I actually feel about 80% of the smile. Lots on my mind still, but we all have our own shite, I have mine. I'm here to listen and help you, if I can with yours. I thank you for doing the same for me. Giving me memories to replay when I need a boost! I've got some good ones ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‹
Huge hugs to the ones I love, you know who you are.  So off to bed I go for what I hope is an  uneventful night. ๐Ÿ˜œ   So as always ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment