Monday, November 2, 2015

Quarter To Three

.    No one in the place, except for you & me, so set Em up Joe, I go a little story to tell.   Lmao. That worked out well. Thing is I should be asleep, I've got a day that may go 12 hours tomorrow. I know we are open, wether or not I am staying I'm not sure. There is a new time entry system starting tomorrow, (today), and while it's fairly simple, there will be many calls, I know this.  I had to record a message about it.  Oh yeah, got hot to tell you, I did the phone tree message again. So when you call us, you hear me. :-D
     I have been on the brink of a cold for almost 2 weeks. Everyone at work is sneezing, sniffling and coughing. So far, I've managed to steer clear, but my nose is a little stuffy tonight and I'm feeling stifled. I turned the fan on in the bedroom for circulation of the air. It's better, but I'm craving ice water, something really cold. Ever get like that? It's a not sick yet not sick feeling.  Very annoying indeed. Looking forward to a nice long shower in a few hours.
       Going to head up to NYC in about a month. A friend of mine will be there soon, then off to Asia. Wish him safe journeys. A year ago I was getting ready to go to England. How a year changes things. Ah the cat just came in to investigate my sitting up. And she just jumped on then right off the bed, lol, I'm not very exciting right now.  Actually peeps, just thought I'd say hello. Going to go back to sleep, so ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment