Tuesday, November 3, 2015

It's 9:30 (Almost)

     So tonight I was able to leave work at 8 instead of 10, hopefully this holds true for tomorrow. I don't mind the work or the OT, but 12 hour days wear you down. I can use the cash though.
     So my new desk area is not too bad. I teased them, saying, you put a fat girl on the aisle? But it's good. The guy I sit beside us a good guy. He's young but has a good work ethic. Military school does that I imagine. He grows his beard easily and this past weekend he shaved it very close. I was noticing tonight how young he actually looks? It made me feel, I'm not sure. Lol.  I was thinking today of changes. A year makes a big change. This weekend , well Monday actually, it's a year since I flew to England. Lots has changed since then. I'm amazed at how much really. In another year it will change even more. I'm tired and going to bed. It's now 10.00. My tea is finished. Ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment