Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Sanity Day

     So let's see, it's been awhile. Last week at work was hellish but my check this week is almost a decent check. Lol. So today I took a sanity day. I've done nothing and it's been delightful. I'm feeling a bit scratchy but then everyone at work, sans myself and two others have been sick. There's a respiratory "thing" going around the office. With all my lung issues, I've been very careful. Organic honey, lemon, lots of vitamin C. I am surprised that my BP is up a little. Last time I took it this morning was 155/76. The 76 is fine, it's the 155 I'm concerned about. 120 is "normal" and I've been running under. Perhaps the stress of the week did me in. I'll take it tonight.  Otherwise I'm good.  
     I've been purusing through boards on Pinterest for Christmas ideas. You know ornaments and handmade things to give. I had made my mind up and I think I'm staying with it, the first thoughts are usually the right ones. I need to get myself to the container store to look for a few items. That store is awesome for Christmas wrapping and boxes. Making some madelines too I think. I'm going to ship them overseas, think they will travel well. Oops my English friend now knows a gifte. Lmao I like to bake and these are quite nice with tea.
      I'm feeling a bit depressed today, I am not sure why. I'm missing my friends. Sis is going to see some bands and I'd love to hang with her, miss doing things. Still hoping by next year all is settled here in VA. My dear friend from across the pond is in town for a few more days and I'm not seeing him. I truly miss him, hopefully if he does come in the spring we get a day out. These two people are family to me, the sister and brother I never had. It's raining today so maybe this is not helping my mood but I enjoy the rain. Yeah I'm weird like that. I think it's the not doing anything, it's so fucking frustrating not to have cash to do anything fun. Thankfully bills are paid, but it's the extras that matter sometimes you know?  Ah well, I need to fix MY life, I have lots to think about. I will get it sorted. Think it's the day, cat is being really needy today. Lol I can't go anywhere today without her wanting cuddles, but she's a cutie - so okay. Well peeps, I'm going to appease the kittah, she's nuzzling my iPad. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment