Monday, November 16, 2015

I Will Not Walk On Eggshells

     At least I will try. This latest attack in Paris was tragic. The killings in Bagdad were also as are all the senseless killing. Paris sticks out as it was like 911.  Not a country under fire but a innocent place. Nothing to make you think of terrorists or death.  I live not far from DC and friends have relatives working in places where they say there is credible threats that may be another 9-11. Scary especially with the holiday season here.  Look I'm cautious and I'm aware but if it's my time to die I will die. If it's at the hand of someone who hates me for my beliefs  at least I know I kept my beliefs. I do not hate anyone of any religion.  These people are not religious. They have hidden behind a religion where even its followers have perished. Religion has caused so many problems, every religion over the years has flexed its muscles. I'm not afraid, I am cautious but I will live my life. I'll still worry about friends, that's just me, always will. Lol.  Just a note from the round chick, who's enjoying cuddles with the kitty right now. Going to go brush her, major purrs coming. Hehe.  Ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment