Monday, November 2, 2015

So Monday Is Here and Guess What

The time entry is not going to start until TOMORROW!! This is a good thing as I don't have to wash my hair and can sleep a bit longer in the am. Had a very bad sleep night last night.  I think it was the crap food we ate. I don't mean crap that it tasted bad but crap in that it was not any kind of healthy. here is a pic of the slice of cake that could feed 4. Its at home now with 4 bites taken out, I think its going to last all week  lol
I have not eaten any of the whipped cream and the scary thing is , it HAS NOT melted or lost its shape. Im not touching it. LOL 

OKAY Its 5:42 and they may open the time entry so I, along with 3 others and now staying tonight but only until 8.  Tomorrow is until 10. It will be that way all week  Can you say major OT and since its after 6PM there is another 10% shift diff added on.  I can use it and hubs just texted me asking if I need him to drive over some food.  How sweet of him to ask.  But I think I will just have some cereal maybe , something light when I get home.  I also have apples and a banana at home.  Thats if I even eat, if Im tired i just usually don't eat anything, just have some tea and wind down.  
     I just found out that there is a TORRID near me, big gal store with uber cute stuff.  I am happy about this as I am looking for a neat outfit to wear for my holiday soiree in Dec in NY.  Hopefully everyone will come and we can claim the backroom of the pub and have a great jolly time. I'm looking forward to it. I am taking 4 days , weekend plus 2 vacation days, this way I don't have to rush.     Well peeps, I'm out I need to do some testing for work. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment