Friday, November 13, 2015

When

When did life become a throw away? It seems everything is disposable now. Even life itself. People kill do easily. I don't know, maybe it's always been easy, maybe my parents just did a fantastic job of sheltering me from all the evils of this world. Maybe! But I see them, I don't understand them. Oh I get the surface value, but the deep down insides. That's what I have a hard time grasping. People lately are getting bent out of shape for the simplist things. The whole Starbucks red cups thing was just embarrassing for the human race. It was beyond ridiculous.  Children and elderly being mistreated, homeless people, animal abuse, the world has enough real problems.  Take the money you spend on that cup and donate to a shelter or issue of your choice. Much better now. I'm not the smartest person, but I'm not stupid either. I know right from wrong and what is senseless drama. I've gone enough rants in my day. Tonight Paris is in my thoughts, again, throw away life. It makes me feel as I did when NYC was attacked. But I have issues at home that I need to deal with. I have a hubby who drank himself to sleep. Who woke up briefly to say he's hurting and as I watched tears rolling down his face, I felt as helpless as I ever did. I had hoped this had gone away for good but apparently not. He's sleeping again, snoring pretty loudly. I don't mind it, I just wish he'd listen and try going to another dr. but can't force him either.  Oh well.   I'm going to sleep with a heavy heart tonight. Not for me, but for the tragedy in Paris and for my hubby, I wish I could take his pain away. I'm good though. I had a great night with some friends, tasty drinks and laughs. Ah life, you whimsical elf. You have so many faces to show us.  Keep them positive okay?    Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment