Tuesday, November 17, 2015

The Real Deal

I want to be a positive person, the world is doing its best to prevent this. I could easily crawl into my own little safe world and go mad. I WILL NOT GIVE IN!! I will no longer care if I gain a pound or have one too many cocktails. I will go to work and do my due diligence but Im going to enjoy life as much as possible and not worry what anyone thinks of me. I know right from wrong.  I'm tired of every damn post on Facebook being about refugees, or terror, or humans hating other humans, its the truth and I know this, but as I will deal with all of that, as I cry for the pain the world is going through- I will also remember I am here to make a fucking difference SOMEHOW to SOMEONE or SEVERAL SOMEWHERE.  I will post pictures of my cat or stupid  funny things and people so we dont forget to smile. If we forget that then they have won indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment