Friday, August 2, 2013

From The Emerald Isle (very over 18 and naughty blog)

     I was talking with someone today and it made me think of my youth, the carefree days of learning and finding out about myself. This is a story from my long ago past. Is it true or made up, you will have to wonder or just ask me ;-)

     He lived in Long Island with his brother, who was in Ireland at the time so we had the house to ourselves. I wore a black dress with stockings and heels. He was in slacks and a white shirt. We laughed and drank as as the night wore on, kissed and touched and then well it started.  We knew we were ending up together. He then went behind me and hugged me into him while nuzzling my neck and kissing my ear. Then he unzipped my dress and pushed it off my shoulders and down my body until it slipped to the floor. He reached around and squeezed by breasts as he started to gently bite my neck. He told me not to move at all. I started to turn to him and he smacked my ass telling me again not to move. Okay I was getting turned on. He kissed my shoulders and ran his hands down my body and back up again. He then unhooked my bra pulling it off me. He then stood in front of me and leaned in to kiss my nipples, then bit them. He held me still, I was getting so hot when one hand reached and rubbed between my legs over my panty hose. He pressed his hand into them and was making me wetter and wetter. I was really hot now but when I shifted he said no movement until he told me. OOOOH I like that!! He tugged and ripped my panty hose right by my pussy and he started to use his fingers in me. I thought I would fall. He worked up a slow rhythm then faster and faster until I couldn't hold it. I told him I was going to cum and he said to ask him. He slowed down hid fingering and well I wanted to cum so I asked if if I could. He said yes and shoved his fingers in and out of me as I came. He backed away and I saw that his cock was rock hard in his pants. I went to reach for him and he said not to do that.  I was confused. He said he will tel me when i could touch him. He took down my panty hose and then told me stay there as he walked over to his chair. He sat down and told me one word : WATCH.  he unzipped and pulled out his cock. He started to stroke himself and I was watching him getting all hot and bothered again. I loved watching hum jerk off. I also wanted to devour him. He told me to get on my hands and knees. I giggled but did it. He then told me to crawl over to him. I was like what??? He said if I wanted him I would do as told. So i crawled over to him as he stroked his cock, bending it out towards me. I couldn't wait to taste him. He reached over and started to rub my ass all over. Then trailed his finger around to my pussy. He did this over and over and every now again would slide his finger inside me. I was practically drippiung I wanted him inside me now. But he looked at me and guided my head to his cock. He told me to suck it! And so I did. He had his one hand on my head as the other rubbed my butt and occasionally spanked it when I wasn't expecting.  I heard him moan which I love to hear. He stopped me before he came though. Then he stood up and asked me to get up and take off his clothes. Mind you I'm now only in my heels. He wouldn't let me take them off.  So I stripped him and as I pulled his pants down, I licked his cock. He smacked my ass again and said no.  He took my hand and off we went to his bedroom. He laid me on the bed and put a blindfold on me and asked if he could tie my wrists up. I was nervous and horny as hell and said yes. He had me cross my wrists and tied me up that way then tied the rope to another tie to the bed. Couldnt move m arms down if I tried. Then he opened my legs and started to go down on me. I confess no one had done this to me and I was going wild. I couldn't see but he told me he was going to fuck me now. He lifted my legs and pushed his fingers inside me making me wet then he was over me and slid hi cock inside me. Always my favorite feeling. He then proceeded to fuck me hard. I couldn't see him and he actually laughed a little when I tried to lower my arms to touch him. He asked what I wanted, I told him to fuck me. He said "like this?" then rammed me hard several times. OMG it felt great. He then slowed way down and asked "or like this" I wanted him to go fast and deep. He said "tell me" So I did. He said "no - in full, tell me you want me to fuck you hard" Then he said beg me. He started to pul out when I said nothing then of course I was crying "yes yes please fuck me hard!" I loved the feeling of submitting to him, to have him take me. He did push into me again with a smooth hard rhythm, and I came a couple of times before he came. (In a side note I am multi orgasmic) He didnt come in me but he pulled out and all of a sudden I felt him next to me. He told me to drink him as he pushed his cock into my mouth the same way he was just doing to my pussy. While he squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples (love that). I drank him as he came.  When he finished he took off my mask but left me tied up. He smiled and told me he would be right back. He came back with more rope and a vibrator. He used the rope to tie my legs apart then he went between them and licked me again, holy shit I was sensitive and I kind of squirmed. Oh he must have loved that because then he stopped and took off my blindfold. YES I could see him again, he kissed me deep and told me to enjoy the feelings now. he then started to tease me with the vibe. He ran it up and down my legs, placed it near my nipple, I was really squirming now and he said stop it as he gave my nipple a twist. It was a surprise and I could feel my pussy started to clench at the feeling. He leaned over and licked and bit at them as his hand that hand the vibrator in it started t go up and down my pussy. He ten took his other hand and well adjusted me so I was open to him. I saw his face and the look he had on it was intense!! He kept on using the vibrator all over me then he started to fuck me with it. He would do that then pull it out and rub my clit. He kept it there next to my clit, and with the vibration and him playing with my tits, I was going to come again. He told me to ask, he asked me if was I a good enough girl to get to come again and how much did I want to cum?  I was losing all control and really was wiggling now and both annoyed and overly wanting. i wanted to grab hold of him, but I couldn't, I wanted to wrap my legs around him, but I couldn't. So I begged him to the point that I thought I would bring out tears of need a d want. He played with me while watching me, I came hard, so hard and he told me to look right at him as I did. No closing of my eyes, not throwing my head around. So I looked at him as I came.  He then untied me and told me to stand at the end of the bed and lean over. I did and he then spanked me proper saying this is for moving about when I was told not to.  Oh man he would rub my ass then spank it. It did sting a bit but in an erotic exciting way, then as he rubbed it he slid a finger in my ass. He kept doing this, then stopped. I sat up on the bed as he got up and washed his finger and came back to me, He pushed me down and started to bit my neck and ear lobe and he pulled my arms over my head. Held them that way with one of his hands then got between my legs and fucked me again. This time slower and I felt like I was floating. He asked if I liked doing what I was told, I said yes. He layed next to me and held me tight. 
     There is more of course, all the little nuances that would have taken several pages to write and probably bore more than excite you. Lets suffice to say he took pleasure  in using all of me when I couldn't move. We went out for a few months and a couple of times he let me take control of him. I used the vibrator and my tongue on him the same as he did. It was a fun time. I have to say though, position wise it was doggy or missionary slightly changed. Not overly spicy, kind of like a jalapeno compared to a habanero. We did use handcuffs and I loved the mask and not knowing where he would touch me or what he would do. I knew I liked it and it wasnt until later years did I develop certain skills and learned more positions. But I was 21 then and being a big girl, not every guy wanted to get as into me as he did. I found a club in the city called Hellfire, and S&M fetish club, went there a few times. So yes I dated, I was even tied up again. Had all that done and taken to higher levels. No real pain of course, that's not cool at all. I miss it a lot! It was fun and exciting and ......oh well, it was great!! 


1 comment: