Thursday, August 29, 2013

Almost the weekend

     First I want to apologize for the spelling errors in yesterday's blog. I was typing fast on my iPad and well, you read the results. Hopefully I do not repeat the offense in this blog tonight. Lol
      I am thinking that we may be getting snow! I say this sarcastically, because, hallelujah day, we have an empty yard!! I came home this afternoon and the lawn guy was getting ready to go. I walked with him to the yard, an when he opened the fence so I could look inside I wanted to pinch myself to see it I was dreaming. No overgrown bushes, no debris, no old lawn mower that hubs was strangely attached to. All that was left was our BBQ grill, two chairs and our very cool, wind chimes that's attached to our fence.  Oh and lots of gnats since everything was churned up. I looked for as long as I could because I kept getting bit by the bugs. Citronella time for the yard. At least now, hubs can go out, sit and have a cigar to relax. He does not smoke them inside.  Oh I have plans, but first we need to throw down something like a weed kill so nothing grows back. I want to do that on about half of the yard so we can put a deck.  Then try and grow some grass on the rest. I want to make it a quiet, calm place. So that I can go outside and do my rituals. Maybe build a little garden alter in the corner. Goddess or fairy statue, and stones. Hehe no worries, not building Stonhenge back there, but how cool would a mini one be? ๐Ÿ˜„
     Well tomorrow ends my first week at my job. I am on the phones. I was taking calls this afternoon and it feels like I never left. Like I mentioned,this is the first step in a very positive road.  More will be added to this saga I knw. Lol
     I am only doing a little blog tonight as I'm a little tired plus I'm getting up early to go to the gym in the morning. So I am saying god night, and as always, Ciao For Now ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’—

No comments:

Post a Comment