Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Feels Like Home

     Well lovelies, I made it past my first hump day back. Lol today was a very god day indeed. Look I will be honest, I wish I was making a lot more money. I am actually making about 7 grand less a year right now. Once I do go full time that will change to about a difference of  5 grand. Yeah it sucks but I needed a job. I was out of work for 6 months and its a job in and of itself looking or a job. I need to work, well I need to feel I have a purpose is really more to the point. I feel that again. I admit its doing great things for my ego also. Theses folks haven't seen me since mid January, and I am hearing " oh you look so wonderful" or " wow you look great" every day so far. It makes me feel good that my efforts are noticed. I can be need, look I admit that, but I'm human. I like to hear that I look good. We all do, but I will tell you what makes me float on an even higher cloud, is that I heard today that my manager was speaking with my director and they want to bring me in full ice as soon as they can. That feels good, to be wanted like that. It humbles me that I made that strong an impression on them. I like the company, did from day one. They seem to have gotten over the bumps they were having and the future seems to be going in the right direction.  I'm familiar there, feels like a good fit, a comfy pair of slippers. I so hope I go full time, it means more money, benefits and other opportunities in other I visions. It will help mt socially as well, I will be interacting with people! I will now be able to save for my trip to England. Looking good, knok wood, crossing fingers, throwing salt over my left shoulder. Lmao
     I have now gone 2x to the gym before work. Seems to be working well, but we will see. I missed the gym when I was in Maine. It was a great time, all night party, rock band on the video at 4 in the morning. Bottles of wine, champagne and more than a few gin & tonics found their way to me and I welcomed them with open arms. I weighed in early ths week but loos like at least one more pound of the wright I put on is gone leaving one more. Hope to see that ll gone by Sunday.
     Labor Day is just around the corner. Next Monday , the 2nd of September. Long weekend - woohoo! Then birthdays, my friend coming in from overseas and I will get to see him as well. Then anniversary, and more birthdays, then holidays and then before you know it......HoHoHo 😊
Hehehe. I know, rushing it, but it's tue
      Well poppets, I'm heading to bed. Need to take off my war-paint and wash my face. So until next time I say, as always. Caio For Now
     

No comments:

Post a Comment