Thursday, August 8, 2013

HELL!!!!!!

No one understands
Tears come very easily as I watch him stumbling
As he cried out that he hurts
Nothing I can do as he stumbles into the bathroom
As I hear a loud crash
Face across the tub, can't lift him
Watching as he gets himself up, saying how it hurts
I'm trying to help but told I can't , he won't
Two sets of tears,  one wishes for the end to come
He's now quiet, hoping sleep takes him until morning light
No sleep in my world right now
Can't stop myself as I feel the tears
Silently now I will watch him all night
No more sleep    Very sad, & a  little scared
I don't want pity, I need release
I need to find a way to get him back
Back to the way it was, for better or worse right ?
Forgive me Mother for I have sinned
Please guide my thoughts so that I can find strength

This is part of my release
To write the words so that they no longer
Have any power, envisioning him cloaked in your white healing light
Steady snoring is starting. Thank you
Let him rest until he can understand my words
May the dawn come fast
Protect him, help me to find a way to help him
So more it be !!

No comments:

Post a Comment