Monday, August 5, 2013

Stay The Course

     Today I did just that but I will admit IT WAS HATD TODAY! I normally have no real problems, and when I have a craving it's very specific. (Usually pizza lol), but today it was not one thing. I was just HUNGRY. I drank lots of tea to try and fill up, as well as drinking water. It helped a bit, but really didn't squelch the want. Well here it is at 10pm and I do have calories left to eat, but it's too late to eat anything. So I have a mug of Tazo green tea with lemon and ginger, just relaxing and trying to calm my mind. I'm not ravenous, but it's like my mind keeps poking me, reminding me there is a new block of Imported English cheddar downstairs in the fridge. Shut Up mind! I may have givin in if it was earlier, but here's the thing. I seriously thought to myself "am I really hungry, and for what?" I couldn't narrow it down, so I figure I'm not really that hungry. I will wait and use my calories when I know what I want. I can honestly say that I've cut way down on my Splenda intake. I'm so trying, and I know not every day is going to be easy. I'm on an uphill climb of my own making, I will do this, it's my not going to take a month or two. I can't tell you how badly I want to fly over to England and meet all these wonderful people and have them think I'm the craziest but fun Yank they've seen in awhile. Hehe 😜🇬🇧
     I have to tell you, I am excited about visiting Maine, I just went to Target to restock my travel size toiletries. I miss them so much. I did see Her about a year and a half ago, and it was too short a time. I love their home up there. Visitors get an entire floor to themselves. She likes when I come as I usually am up early and go down to make coffee. Lol it's visiting family, there is a comfortable aura there. Unfortunately the jut had to put one of their dogs down. It will be weird not seeing Holly when we get here. She was such a sweet girl, she was 15 and had lots of ailments. It was more humane to let her go sleep.
     So many new things so quick. I start the job officially on August 26th. Hubs birthday a few weeks later and then a friend visits and then my nephews birthday and my wedding anniversary. Then October starts...all my family have things going on in the second half of the year.  Before you know it Yule will be upon us. Whew!!! New Year then - that has no car payments, a trip to England, and much smaller clothing size. I am excited to see all this come to pass. So here's to dreams and hopes. I know this blog was not exciting at all, sorry. 😀  Until next time Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment