Thursday, August 8, 2013

It Does Get Better!

     I want to apologize for my, I guess I'd call it meltdown late last night/early this morning. This blog will not always be pretty, or full of fluff. It a place where I go to vent, it's like my therapy. I need to get it out of my system. I did, and today has proven a much better day. I did finally fall asleep around 7:30 in the morning and woke up about 2 hours later. Hubs was up, and really didn't recall much, I didn't think he would.  I made us some tea as I was SLEEPY!! Needed the caffeine, but other than that I did nothing. I let him wake fully, as I was grateful when he said that he had only gotten up about 20 minutes earlier than myself.  He blessedly slept through the night. Then I got a call from a friend and that cheered me up immensely. Then I went to get our breakfast, but neither one of us was hungry so we both just had more tea and a Special K Protein meal bar.  We then sat for about 2 hours just holding on to each other and I explained what happened and how it hurts to watch. I was very calm, and we just cuddled and he apologized if he was an arse. I had to laugh, then teased him that, hell I'm used to that, but it was nice. Just being there with no distractions, no computer or TV. His back hurts and I'm sure it will for a few days. But love is not always roses and champagne is it now? It has darker moments when one of us is not at our best. I think its those moments when the love shines through the most. We don't leave those we love and care about. We just want to help them, take care of them, and share with them. That goes for your spouse, your family and your friends. All seems back to what is referred to as "normal". Then again if I'm involved its not normal :-)   So here's to a better night, and nights! 
     I wanted to get some things done, but to be honest I am draggin' a little. Oh I've gone to work on 2 hours and sometimes no sleep, but when you are on phones you can veg a bit as you are not doing anything very physical.  That is one thing that I did not do that I wanted to, I wanted to go to the gym early this morning. I did not as I was home with Hubs. I used my weights here to do some arm curls and lifts. So I will go tomorrow. I would like to go every day if I can, as when I go away, I wont be going to the gym that week.  Tomorrow the digital scale I ordered should be arriving and I am interested to see what it says. I know my scale here is off by about 7 pounds. I don't know why, but no matter where I put it, it gives the wrong weight. I at least weight the same each place I set it down. So when I lose, it still shows correctly.
    Right now we are experiencing a thunderstorm, and I can hear the rain on the roof.  Hubs went to do the laundry, so he is in the basement. He does laundry because I can not reach all the way down into the drum of the machine to get the clothes. I have a grabby thing I use to pull them out, when I do laundry. LOL I know its funny. Go ahead, giggle if you need to LMAO 
     Well thats my blog for today, as I can tell I am going to crash early tonight. Life is good and I am most grateful for those in my life who put up with me and my craziness. Those who do not judge me and are honest with me. Lying only gets you hurt, so I don't. I actually know people I couldn't lie to if I wanted, they mean that much to me. Words can't express the joy I get from speaking with them. One of them was on the phone this morning, you all know who you are. MUAH 
     I am off now to prepare the scallops for our dinner tonight, so as always I say Ciao For Now. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment