Monday, July 29, 2013

Well What Do You Know

     I got a call today from my old manager. I had just went to have lunch with her last Friday. Well this afternoon my phone rings and she asks me if I would be willing to come in for annual enrollment. I would be going back as a temp, working for an employment agency. I do know the pay is not terrible as I dealt with them when I was a supervisor. It is not as much as I was making but is more than I was making as a phone rep. Alas I will be a phone rep again, but it's a job, and I more than likely will be hired full time, after the assignment is done. I'm not worried about that really, as I can go back on unemployment in February. (oddly enough when I started it this year LOL) I get 26 weeks then they re-evaluate you. I am getting close to my 26 weeks, and this job came at the right time. I dont have any more car payments after November. So I plan to put aside the money I would be paying out for at least 4 months, so that is over $2000.00. Boom - ticket to England money, plus saving what else I can, Boom - spending money. I need to go there, and now I have even more people to visit and others to win over with the wonderfulness that is me. LMAO
     I can also apply for other departments. I know that billing is going to be looking for someone in the next few months. My old company had 2 buildings that are now in one. When I went there I was surprised at what they had done. All the new rooms. I like the new kitchen they have, its a bigger one, that now has two good size tables to sit and eat, about 10 people. Two refrigerators, new microwaves, and vending machines. A real kitchen LOL. The best part is that I know the office and what I will be doing and I know that I will be having people ask me questions which will be funny in its own right. 
     I have to sat that I feel whole again. I hope this all works out, I don't see any glitches but until I am sitting at my desk, I will not rule anything out. I miss working, I like to be productive. When you are home it's nice but after a while you find that you want to do things but have no money to do them. Its a cruel Catch-22. But now hopefully the tide is changing. I am going to sleep happy, here's to the future, here's to travel.   Until next time peeps, Ciao For Now

1 comment: